Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weekend fun!

On Friday, I worked until 8 so when I got done, I didn't know what I wanted to do so I ended up just going over to a friends house and watching a movie and playing some Band Hero. (Guitar Hero's make of Rockband.) Saturday was a little more scattered. I was supposed to go and sing for this one kid who makes hip hop music and stuff but that ended up not happening cuz he had a lot going on that day, so what I DID do that day was go to the boat show. C.J. Turnbull had tickets and wanted to go but everyone that he had invited had bailed on him. One of the boats had a little bathroom with a radio in it. That is what you see me playing with in the picture below.

After the boat show, my friend Brooke texted me and wanted to hang out. We went to sub zero and got some Dutch Honey flavored ice cream. Then we went back to my house and a started to teach her how to play the guitar. She caught on really quickly. Before you know it, she'll be performing at open-mic night!

Sunday was nice. Kinda just chilled. We had a good random dinner.
Then Monday, I woke up at like 7:30 to little kids yelling and screaming outside my window. I was so confused because we don't live next to kids on either side. So I looked out the window and it was the little kids from the other side of the neighborhood. They were playing with the Haden's dog through the fence. Then as a almost fell back asleep, one of the Haden's car alarms went off and no one turned it off so it kept beeping until it turned off automatically. While it was going off, I just kept thinking "how can I make this alarm part of my dream?" because I wanted to get back to sleep so badly. Then I actually ended up sleeping through one of my alarms, so I woke up a little bit late, went to work, worked till 8 then came home to an empty house while my parents were at a movie and my brother, Rhett, was with his friends. When my parents got home, my mom and I watched episode 1 of season 5 of Grey's Anatomy and made sugar cookies. Later, C.J. was kind enough to come over after his family stuff and decorate cookies with me even though he had class early the next day. It was a simple but enjoyable night.

In the picture above, you see C.J. Sporting his new hair cut, then his plate of cookies, then my plate of cookies (bottom left) and then me!
Anyway, over-all it was a pretty good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I witnessed all this and at the time it didn't seem as fun as it sounds . . . I am boring.

    ReplyDelete