Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Late: Goal!

My resolution for this year was to select something to work on each month. In February, I had along list of things to do instead of just one. Here's how it went:

-Get out of bed when my alarm goes off instead of laying there trying to not fall back asleep. I did this for like the first week, then I gave up.

-Read 2 chapters of the Book of Mormon each day instead of 1. I did it every day!

-Not get on Facebook. (expect a lot more blog posts this month.) DONE!

-Burn a hundred calories per day more than my January average. (I couldn't figure out how to word that) I haven't done the math yet. and I didn't wear my body bug every day. so...

-Get my assignments done before the day before they're due. Yeah, I didn't do this at all.

-Not talk about things that make me sad unless talking about it is going to fix it. DONE!

1 comment: