Thursday, November 25, 2010

TYRONE!


K, so if you know me at all, you know I LOVE Tyrone Wells! Well, on Nov 1st, I got to go to his concert at the Velour in Provo. I went with Mark Garrett which was great! Mark saw one of his mission buddies in line who actually had access to 2 free tickets! Does it get any better? A little! Not only did I get to go see my favorite musician for FREE, but I got to meet him again just like last year! It was such a lovely experience! I love him so much! The local opener was Ryan Innes and he was really really good, and so fun to watch. The other openers that were on tour with Tyrone were okay, but they weren't as entertaining. It was a really great concert! I can't wait for his next album. He said it's coming out early next year! (Late Christmas present hint!) In the picture above, he is singing with his wife Elina. She's so beautiful! They have an album together that I'm not a very big fan of, but that doesn't lessen my love for Tyrone!

No comments:

Post a Comment