Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update!


So, it has been a while since I have posted. I got a job at the Snowie Shack by Gunnies in Orem. I'll post a picture of it later. It's a pretty easy job, but it just gets so annoying. I get as many snow cones as I want while I work, but that can also be a bad thing cuz then I have to go to the bathroom! Haha! The weather has not been good one time that I have worked. But it is pretty chill and you make pretty decent tips as well.
This passed Saturday, I went disco skating with (from left to right) Sydney Willis, Kate Mills and Jessie Brown.

3 comments:

  1. I am sad I am not there to get free snow cones. Maybe when I get home it will still be open?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. she is planning on maybe staying open through September because it is still pretty cold here and so she is thinking that since it is staying colder later, maybe it will be warmer later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy and nice job... Cool!

    ReplyDelete